Want to know exactly how we can get your company more online leads?
How It Works
- We rank your website on top of Google for all the important keywords in your local area using industry-specific SEO strategy: on-page signals, content management, social media, and most importantly – link building.
- We drive your Google Places/map listing to the top by sending your website all the local signals Google loves: keyword optimization, local citations, local mentions, and reviews.
- We optimize your PPC (Adwords) campaign (if you have one) for the lowest cost and highest conversion rate.
- Finally, we optimize your website for highest conversions using sleek and fast loading web designs, high converting design, quality content writing, and irresistible calls-to-actions.
Marketing companies promising results? Let us prove it to you first!
No Commitment Required.
- Try our service for 30 days, for just $1/day.
- Don’t get locked in with other marketing companies who can’t prove their results first! We provide a month-to-month service – only after proving to you FIRST that we can make a huge impact in your online presence.
- Increase your online visibility by next week!
Track our work 24/7
Proven Results for Locksmiths
- Track your website’s Google ranking at a glance with our easy to read ranking reports.
- We won’t waste your time with long, complicated reports. Our job is to get you more phone calls, not more paperwork.
- Have questions? Call us anytime with any digital marketing, SEO, or online question you can think of. We are here to help, and we are dedicated to the success of our clients!
Our Strategy for Locksmiths
Locksmiths face unique challenges when it comes to digital marketing and SEO for their businesses. People search almost exclusively for locksmiths online, and a majority of those searches are done in the state of emergency, and for very location specific areas. This makes it difficult for locksmiths to stay competitive, but it also provides a unique opportunity for growth and targeting. But, just how do you allot time for marketing your business online when you have so many other issues to attend to? A locksmith business takes a lot of management, oversight, and planning. From keeping up-to-date with the latest technology, hiring trained and trusted employees, managing insurance and licensing, and keeping your mobile truck maintained and ready to hit the road, there is a lot a locksmith has to keep in mind day-to-day. Where does managing your online marketing fit in to your busy schedule?
The Importance of Digital Marketing and SEO for Locksmiths
In the modern business world, locksmiths can’t afford to not have an well-designed website that converts customers. In a recent study, Google found that four out of five people they surveyed used a search engine to complete their searches for local businesses. If you don’t have a website, you are missing out on that traffic. And, if you have website but it isn’t ranking well in the search engines, you are missing out on that traffic but still paying for a website. This is an even worse situation.
It is vital that you have a website so that customers can find you, research your services, and contact you.There is no point in having a website if it doesn’t rank well for your targeted keywords. And, having a website that converts searchers into customers is essential as well.
The Challenge of SEO for Locksmiths
Locksmiths face a unique challenge when it comes to online marketing. Most people aren’t searching for a locksmith office. Instead, they are searching for a mobile locksmith in their area because they are in an emergency. People lose their car keys and need a locksmith to gain access, or there was a break-in in their neighborhood and they need to find a locksmith who can come to them and rekey their home’s locks. Thus, many searches completed online for locksmiths are location specific. This is where our services at Rank Locksmith are unique. We meet these challenges by completing in-depth keyword research in your area to determine high-volume keywords to target. We offer a thorough approach to your online marketing strategy:
- Web Design: We create modern, easy to use websites that provide a professional online presence of your business. We have years of experience in the locksmith industry, and implement conversion strategies into your website and contact forms.
- Keyword Research: We do in-depth keyword research to determine high-volume, low-competition keywords in your area to target in your online strategy. There is no point in being ranked well for a keyword that gets zero searches each month.
- Quality Content: Our content writers don’t write content simply to fill up the page. Instead, they do in-depth research into the locksmith industry and what consumers are searching for, so your website is relevant and useful for your prospective clients.
- On-Page Optimization: Good SEO requires the implementation of many factors, and one of these is good on-page optimization. We work hard to make sure your website can be ranked well in Google while adhering to their quality guidelines.
- Link Building: A big portion of search engine ranking is a quality link building strategy. Strong links are important for a website to be ranked well, build authority, and provide traffic for a website. We utilize a quality link building strategy for our customers.
- Social Media Marketing: Social media and blogging are important aspects of an online marketing strategy. We will set up professional accounts as well as provide ongoing marketing services to keep your blog up-to-date, and regularly update your accounts.
We have the expertise and knowledge you need when it comes to digital marketing and SEO for your locksmith business. We began marketing for many different industries, but began focusing on locksmiths once we realized the unique challenges and opportunities they face. If you want a digital marketing company that does it all and gives you the results you need, contact us for a marketing trial to get started.
We are so committed to helping your business grow, that we will offer you this guarantee:
If we can’t get your website on the first page of Google within 90 days, we will continue to perform SEO on your site FREE OF CHARGE until we do.
Your success, is our success. We care about your rankings. If we can’t get you on top, no one can.
Get a taste of the
rankings we can bring you
Ideal for targeting
Ideal for targeting
Ideal for targeting
How can you guarantee first page results?
We specialize in ranking locksmith websites. Other SEO’s will build random links to your site from hundreds of unrelated, spammy websites. We never use low quality links. We provide solid, authoritative links from our powerful network of locksmith information and association sites. These juicy, niche links are what makes our clients rank higher than any other locksmiths in their city, every time.
What’s the difference between SEO & PPC?
Our SEO services will get you listed in Google’s organic (free) listing. PPC (pay-per-click) are the ads you see above the organic results. These are paid listings.
Is your marketing safe for my website?
Not all SEO is safe! Be careful when hiring an SEO company. Check out Google’s recommendations on hiring an SEO here. Rank Locksmith follows all Google’s guidelines to provide the safe, permanent, SEO that Google loves.
Will I see improvements during the starter package?
Yes! We will choose TWO profitable keywords to target, then provide you with a 24/7 tracking link so you can sit back and watch your rankings rise. Rarely, a website that is spammed, previously SEO’d, or brand new will have trouble getting results this quickly. We will analyze your website after you sign up and let you know if you are in that minority.
Will I lose the rankings if I cancel?
Your site WILL have more authority and links, so it may continue to rank higher than it did prior to our services, but it will no longer rank at the top.
Do you offer custom packages?
Yes we do. We will price your custom package based on the amount of keywords you want to target + the difficulty level of the keywords. We also offer many add-on services at a discount when bundled with SEO: PPC Management, Web Design, Conversion Optimization, Hosting, and Web Management.