Our Strategy for Locksmiths
Locksmiths face unique challenges when it comes to digital marketing and SEO for their businesses. People search almost exclusively for locksmiths online, and a majority of those searches are done in the state of emergency, and for very location specific areas. This makes it difficult for locksmiths to stay competitive, but it also provides a unique opportunity for growth and targeting. But, just how do you allot time for marketing your business online when you have so many other issues to attend to? A locksmith business takes a lot of management, oversight, and planning. From keeping up-to-date with the latest technology, hiring trained and trusted employees, managing insurance and licensing, and keeping your mobile truck maintained and ready to hit the road, there is a lot a locksmith has to keep in mind day-to-day. Where does managing your online marketing fit in to your busy schedule?
The Importance of Digital Marketing and SEO for Locksmiths
In the modern business world, locksmiths can’t afford to not have an well-designed website that converts customers. In a recent study, Google found that four out of five people they surveyed used a search engine to complete their searches for local businesses. If you don’t have a website, you are missing out on that traffic. And, if you have website but it isn’t ranking well in the search engines, you are missing out on that traffic but still paying for a website. This is an even worse situation.
Four out of five people surveyed used search engines to conduct local searches. 88% used smartphones and 84% used a computer or tablet.”
It is vital that you have a website so that customers can find you, research your services, and contact you.There is no point in having a website if it doesn’t rank well for your targeted keywords. And, having a website that converts searchers into customers is essential as well.
The Challenge of SEO for Locksmiths
Locksmiths face a unique challenge when it comes to online marketing. Most people aren’t searching for a locksmith office. Instead, they are searching for a mobile locksmith in their area because they are in an emergency. People lose their car keys and need a locksmith to gain access, or there was a break-in in their neighborhood and they need to find a locksmith who can come to them and rekey their home’s locks. Thus, many searches completed online for locksmiths are location specific. This is where our services at Rank Locksmith are unique. We meet these challenges by completing in-depth keyword research in your area to determine high-volume keywords to target. We offer a thorough approach to your online marketing strategy:
- Web Design: We create modern, easy to use websites that provide a professional online presence of your business. We have years of experience in the locksmith industry, and implement conversion strategies into your website and contact forms.
- Keyword Research: We do in-depth keyword research to determine high-volume, low-competition keywords in your area to target in your online strategy. There is no point in being ranked well for a keyword that gets zero searches each month.
- Quality Content: Our content writers don’t write content simply to fill up the page. Instead, they do in-depth research into the locksmith industry and what consumers are searching for, so your website is relevant and useful for your prospective clients.
- On-Page Optimization: Good SEO requires the implementation of many factors, and one of these is good on-page optimization. We work hard to make sure your website can be ranked well in Google while adhering to their quality guidelines.
- Link Building: A big portion of search engine ranking is a quality link building strategy. Strong links are important for a website to be ranked well, build authority, and provide traffic for a website. We utilize a quality link building strategy for our customers.
- Social Media Marketing: Social media and blogging are important aspects of an online marketing strategy. We will set up professional accounts as well as provide ongoing marketing services to keep your blog up-to-date, and regularly update your accounts.
We have the expertise and knowledge you need when it comes to digital marketing and SEO for your locksmith business. We began marketing for many different industries, but began focusing on locksmiths once we realized the unique challenges and opportunities they face. If you want a digital marketing company that does it all and gives you the results you need, contact us for a marketing trial to get started.